Invisalign® uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners to straighten your teeth. Besides being virtually invisible and like clear braces, you can take Invisalign appliances out, allowing you to eat and drink whatever you want during your treatment, which also means brushing and flossing are no problem at all. And since they don’t have any metal, they’re more comfortable, and you don’t have to worry about injuries from loose wires.
Click here to learn more about Invisalign. This treatment option is not ideal for every patient. An orthodontist can determine if this treatment is an effective option for you.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-24 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 12 and 48.