Did you know that the entire month of February is dedicated to children's dental health? That's how important it is!
Dr. Aimee Skelton would like to celebrate National Children's Dental Health month by giving away a Fitbit Surge! Entering the contest is easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Skelton Orthodontics Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SkeltonBraces
- Write a positive comment about your experience.
- All comments & reviews posted in the month of February will earn an entry into a drawing for the Fitbit Surge!
Need examples of what to write? See below and fill in the blanks!
- Coming to Dr. Skelton's office makes me or my children smile because _____________________________________________.
- I love how my child's teeth/smile ________________________________________.
- Dr. Skelton's office is always __________________________________________.
- Share a story of a time that Dr. Skelton or a team member made you smile.
- Share how much you have seen your smile change under Dr. Skelton's care.
- Take a "selfie" of your smile and thank Dr. Skelton in your post!
- Find Dr. Skelton and take a "selfie" with her to post on the Facebook page.
Thank you to all and good luck!