The Skelton Orthodontics team loves to spread smiles for miles and miles! Each year, we like to do this by accepting donations for local food pantries for those who may be in need this holiday season. We need your help to fill up local pantries before Thanksgiving!
We appreciate any and all donations, but the pantries do request specific items. Below is the list of items that the food pantries accept. Click HERE for a printable list.
- Canned Fish (salmon, tuna, sardines)
- Canned Meats (turkey & chicken)
- Rice (brown & wild)
- Whole grain dry cereals
- Whole grain pastas
- Fruits in natural juice (no sugar added)
- Canned vegetables (low sodium)
- Canned soups & stews (low sodium)
- Nut butters (peanut, almond, walnut)
- Popcorn kernels
- Dried fruits (raisins, apricots, prunes, mangoes)
- Herbal tea (green, white)
- Natural sweeteners (honey)
- Fruit juice (100%)
- Beans (canned or dried)
- Pasta sauce
- Shelf-stable milk (powdered milk, canned evaporated skim milk)
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts)
- Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin)
*Please avoid items packed in glass. No candy or sugary drinks.
We are Thankful for You!
Please bring all donation items to our office by November 21st. We will gladly take all donations to food pantries as a donation from the Skelton Orthodontics family. Thank you for joining our Smilesgiving and giving a smile to someone in need!